[Zope] hidden form fields-based identification

Mario Bianchi kammamuri_mb@hotmail.com
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 16:14:26 +0000

Hallo there,
I need to provide my site the feature of logged-in users, i.e.I would like
to use hidden form fields storing some sort of identifier so to recognize a
remote user after he has first logged in.
This to avoid using the default HTTP authentication, which sends username
and password in the clear for every request.
I know CMF does this using cookies, does anybody know any
tools/products/anything using hidden form fields for this purpose?

Thanks to all. Cheers,
   Mario.