[Zope] Re: Not a clue....

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:36:03 +0200

Hi,

I was working in something similar, but instead of folders, they were
submenus of
a pop up menu. I found a how to (don't know anymore the address) from where
I took this lines that should be in your DrafFolder constructor:

<dtml-with "myClass.createInObjectManager('myId',REQUEST)">
<dtml-call
"manage_addProduct['ZCatalog'].manage_addZCatalog('myCatalogId','myCatalogTi
tle','create_default_catalog_',REQUEST)">
</dtml-with>

In DrafDocument you must put this:

<dtml-call "manage_editCataloger('myCatalogId')">
<dtml-call reindex_object>

It should work, but when you have a draftFolder inside another draftFolder
it doesn't work because you have two catalogs with the same name but in
different locations, graphically:

DraftFolder1/Catalog
DraftFolder1/DraftFolder2/Catalog

I guess it's because of the adquisition, so I just gave them different names
the catalogs and it works:

DraftFolder1/Catalog1
DraftFolder1/DraftFolder2/Catalog2

>http://sourceforce.net/projects/nlada-library