[Zope] zeo: commit lock tests fail, zope hangs when opening

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:27:59 -0400

how about posting the contents of that custom_zodb.py, since it is very
obviously the piece that makes things break???

jens

p.s.: custom_zodb.py goes into the root of an INSTANCE_HOME, is that
what your /usr/local/Zope/var really is?