[Zope] Dtml-tree and subfolders

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:35:00 +0100

Hi,

I have the following hierarchical contents :

FolderRoot
----Folders
-------FolderA
---------FolderAA
---------FolderAB
-------FolderB
-------FolderC
-------DocumentX

I want to display it with Dtml-tree, so I have written :

<dtml-let URL=absolute_url>
 <dtml-tree expr="Folders" leaves=dtcTemplate sort=title>
   <dtml-var title>
 </dtml-tree>
</dtml-let>

By this way I can catch FolderA, FolderB, FolderC and DocumentX.
But I can't go inside FolderA, this is due to URL=absolute_url.

What I have missing with Dtml-tree to catch the right URL and so open
the contents ?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com