[Zope] newbie question:accessing a method of a Product

Alexandre Gillet gillet@scripps.edu
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:31:57 -0700

Hi,

I am a newbie in developping with zope.
I am trying to set a webpage where I can upload a image by calling the
EasyImage product.
How can I call addEasyImage from a dtml document?
I need to do something like:
<dtml-var addEasyImage> but for that I need to be in the right
namespace? I can't figure out how to do it!
My webpage should display the upload form of an image object.

Any hints welcome.
Thanks
Alex
--