[Zope] InterBase to SAP DB

Vitor Varalonga vpedrosa@ciberbit.pt
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 16:40:15 +0100

--------------0E6375B9692A8916D72D39AC

Brad Clements wrote:

> You'll probably fair better writing a simple python script to select from Interbase then
> insert into SAP DB.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Anyway, I think I might haven't been that especific on my orginal mail.
I'm (still) having problems with ZsapdbDA and I need to get my DB into
SAP DB first of all. Since, I can't count with Zope for that right now,
what I ment to know is if anyone knew any good external tool (Non-Zope)
that could be used to transfer the database from the InterBase DB engine
to the SAP DB engine.

kind regards,

Vitor Varalonga

--------------0E6375B9692A8916D72D39AC

python script to select from Interbase then</tt>
<tt>Thanks for the suggestion.</tt>
mail.</tt>
DB into</tt>
now,</tt>