[Zope] heavy process

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:11:22 -0700

People have complained of this problem when running behind Apache. It has a
request timeout. Zope itself however, does not.

You could test the time issue by writing an external method that does
something like (pseudo-python):

def yawn():
  time.sleep(5min)
  os.write('/tmp/yawn', time.rightnow())

There is also the possibility you have shell limits set and are exeeding
them (Unix systems only).