changing CMF sessioning (was: Re: [Zope] hidden form fields-based identification)

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
05 Sep 2002 14:44:30 -0400

Hi,

The current Zope trunk (aka Zope 2.6 -- but not 2.6 alpha 1) has
automatic URL-based sessioning available as an option.  See
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/Sessions.stx
for information on how to configure and use sessioning in Zope 2.6.  You
may want to try it out by doing a CVS checkout of Zope and playing with
the config along with CMF...

HTH,

- C