[Zope] WEBDAV write permission/zope 2.3

Marc Lindahl marc@bowery.com
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 16:36:23 -0400

Thanks for the insight... but I don't think zope 2.3 has a 'WebDAV Access'
permission, at least I don't see it.

But I'll check the modify permission (btw it's not in a CMF, it's a
ZPhotoAlbum, trying to use webdav to upload images.  And, as the admin...)

on 9/5/02 2:06 PM, Casey Duncan at casey@zope.com scrivened: