changing CMF sessioning (was: Re: [Zope] hidden form fields-based identification)

A M Thomas am@virtueofthesmall.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:02:29 -0400

Thanks Dieter,

I think I've used this product - thanks!  I'm just wondering if it's
worth the effort to try to find a way to customize CMF's behaviour, and
what the best tack to take would be.  If there's a CMF list, I'll find
it and post there.

Thanks,
AMm