[Zope] acl and squishdot

G. Edw. Learned learned@talentsinc.net
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:04:59 -0500

I added a squishdot at the following location /sites/foo where=
 foo is
the folder with the squishdot. I have one user defined in the=
 root
acl, named administrator and set to manager. I have no problem
accessing any folder other than foo, however if I try to view=
 that
folder, it will not accept my password, and after three attempts=

tells me that I am not allowed to access leftbox_items in this
context.

There is no acl_users in the foo folder, although I did briefly=
 add
one, and then delete it. All security attributes are set to=
 inherit.

Any ideas?