[Zope] Localizer

Ulrich Wisser Ulrich Wisser <u.wisser@publisher.de>
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:13:13 +0200

Hello,

I downloaded Localizer and installed it. Version 0.9 didn't
work with my Zope 2.5.1 even after I applied the Unicode
patches. Therefor I installed 0.8 of Localizer.

I tried to follow the Quick Guide on the Localizer Homepage
but I bitterly failed. Whenever I install a Localizer object
in my folder (with local folders) I am no longer abler to
access any other content of that folder, instead Localizer
will display it's local folders with some SiteRoot objects.

Could anybody please give me a step by step example that
works?

Thanks

Ulrich

--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg