[Zope] Localizer

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar j-david@noos.fr
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 13:12:30 +0200

Hello Ulrich,

The safest for Zope 2.5.1 is to use Localizer 0.8.1 (I'm
not sure wether you tried 0.8.0 or 0.8.1). Unless you need
Unicode.

Don't try the "locale folders" feature of the Localizer
meta type, it's an obsolte feature that has been removed
in Localizer 0.9.x

With Zope 2.5.1 + Localizer 0.8.1 the "Quick Start" should
work. Please, can you try it again from scratch ant tell me
what doesn't works? Specify which step in the Quick Start
is the first one to fail, and how it fails.

Regards,
david

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software