[Zope] Creating a NeoBoard forum on a Python Script

Uwe Schuerkamp uwe@schuerkamp.de
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:59:03 +0200

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 03:38:28PM +0100, Vitor Varalonga wrote:

> When I pressed the submit button, which would call the python script,
> a logon window poped up, asking me for a user/password.
> Is this some kind of authentication/permissions problem?
> How can I fix this?

If you're not logged in as admin you'll have to grant the "admin"
proxy role to your python script, otherwise it won't have permissions
to call the functions you need.

Cheers,

uwe

--
Uwe Schuerkamp, Nionex GmbH      Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann Arvato AG
Uwe.Schuerkamp@nionex.net    FON: +49 (0)5241 / 80 10 66, FAX: / 806 23 38