I am sorry - was: Re: [Zope] Re: HTMLDocument & Dynamic Navigation

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:57:20 +0200

Hi all,

I am very sorry. I am weak and overload due MS Win$hit. Great Linux!

Regards JL.

Odesílatel: Jaroslav Lukesh <lukesh@k-net.cz>

Hmmm... But I have problem mainly with czech codepage. Because here are two
used together and translated between these two on-the-fly. ISO-8859-2 and
Windows-1250. Human interface are Windows-1250 and data are stored into ISO
or unicode. IBM invent many years ago international ISO tables. It is due
Billgates shitty brain. Kill M$!!! Guys from AlQuaeda, why not was fired M$
Head Office!!?? Where you are! 0911 year after by 2 days - and nothing! Are
you sleeping or so?