[Zope] Kaivo Document Library customisation?

Richard Hewison Richard.Hewison@luton.ac.uk
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:50:46 +0100

The python script works fine, but we just need a little more of a nudge
in regards to the content of our dtml-method for the email!

How do we pull in the 'title' and 'filename' properties from each
submitted document object into the email? What do we put in the dtml
method instead? It doesn't recognise <dtml-var name="title"> or
<dtml-var name="filename">, so how do we pull these properties through
into the 'send_update_email' method?

It currently looks like this:

<dtml-sendmail smtphost="our mailhost details">
To: <dtml-var name="email">
From: my email address
Cc: my email address
Subject: Your ICT document(s) are now 6 months old

*This is a test email from the Library which is still in development.
You do not need to do anything at this stage. Thank You.*

Please look at the following document(s) in the Library:

<dtml-var's for title and filename go here?>

The above documents are 6 months old and need to be re-visited. Please
check that
the information is still relevant and up-to-date. If it is not, please
update the
document accordingly and submit the new version using the submit
document form
located at:

http://submit_document URL

Thank you

</dtml-sendmail>

I'm assuming that we would need to augment the python script somehow?

Richard Hewison