[Zope] Users cannot acces sites

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:02:46 +0200

Dag Clemens,

We did this step by step (every step did take at least one whole day)
Every time we encountered problems and resolved them before going to the
next stage.

Now there seems to be a rewrite rule mismatch

We exported/imported the whole CFM sites
Never had to configure SiteAccess before
VirtualHostMonster is in both zopes (the old one is still running on
different ports)