[Zope] Kaivo Document Library customisation?

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:58:53 -0400

Something like:

<dtml-in docs>

<dtml-var title>
    Last modified <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time fmt=3D"%B %YYYY">
    <dtml-var identifier>
</dtml-in>

This just loops through the "docs" argument passed into the dtml method f=
rom=20
the script which contains a list of the documents that need updating. Ins=
ide=20
the dtml-in, all of the properties of the document are available.

-Casey