[Zope] actually getting into it.

harry lee harry@jonesnose.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:50:52 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C258D1.13FD1F00

I'm building a product called mcp: music control program: it will be =
front end to my shoutcast server and my audiotron.
\Initially, I created a zclass called cdclass, but it seems to me I =
might want to have classes for: artist, title (where title is more or =
less cdclass) and track.
In looking at the book class in the zopebook, analogously, there should =
be author and publisher classes. I understand they were trying to keep =
it very simple.
can antone give me any pointers on how you'd go about this?

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C258D1.13FD1F00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm building a product called mcp: =
music control=20
program: it will be front end to my shoutcast server and my=20
audiotron.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>\Initially, I created a zclass called =
cdclass, but=20
it seems to me I might want to have classes for: artist, title (where =
title is=20
more or less cdclass) and track.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>In looking at the book class in the =
zopebook,=20
analogously, there should be author and publisher classes. I understand =
they=20
were trying to keep it very simple.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>can antone give me any pointers on how =
you'd go=20
about this?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C258D1.13FD1F00--