[Zope] Zope Myths?

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:01:14 +0100

Hello. In a week from now we'll be doing a presentation
on Zope to the UCISA Software Group. They're having a
day meeting in Birmingham, UK on Open Source Software. I'd
beam you a URL but the site is down at present.

We've been giving some thought to the best way of
informing people about Zope. An outline of the ground
we plan to cover is at:

<http://www.bris.ac.uk/is/projects/cms/zope/ucisa-sg/mythz.htm>

and various props (in various states of readiness) can be
found there.

In particular there's a list of Zope Myths (and, most
of the time, rebuttals).

We'd be grateful for any input from members of this list.
What have we missed?
What have we understated/exaggerated/misunderstood?

TIA

Paul, Ian & Tim

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
   E-mail: paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/