[Zope] Windows vs. Linux

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:57:09 +0200

| Odesílatel: Jacob Behm <poster@bitstream.net>
| Does this solution work for virtual hosting?

Hi,

I dont know why you do not want apache, as MaxM says few messages before. I
know, virtualizing with apache is not at one pushbutton.

So try pound. It is for linux, but I have statically linked compilation on
RH 5.2 (due mistake, but I dont know where I do that error). It exist
emulation solution (LINE) for windows to run linux binaries. And pound can
coexist with your local webserver (running at another port than 80 of
course).

Virtual servers works fine, you need only define it at vhm mappings of
Zope.

Regards JL.