[Zope] catalogaware zpt

Tim Hicks tim@sitefusion.co.uk
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:32:32 +0100

I've got another question about zpts.  Does anybody have a good way of
making content stored in a zpt catalogaware?  I'm presuming that there's
nothing out-of-the-box here.

Actually, given zpts of the following form (used throughout a site), where
'BLAH' is the true content of the object:

<head>
  <title>title</title>
</head>
BLAH

and say I managed to get this working with the catalog.  Am I right in
thinking that every time I do a catalog query for the string 'title', I'll
actually receive results for every zpt in the catalog because it appears
within the <title /> tags?

tim