[Zope] Simple Comparison - How to find the Template you are in in a list of all files in a directory

Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar zope@zope.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:56:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Edward,

 [...]
 > I tried this. It did not work. My thoughts are that == would compare
 > the pointers to the objects, not the contents.
 >
 > Code wise, I have this
 > tal:replace="Content I want">Filler</span>
 [...]

 Ever tried <span tal:content="python:items.title_or_id" />
for You can see what You are comparing? :)

Unlike path notation, python notation does no call the objects
implicitely; thus You compare method objects of different Zope objects;
they are different.

Try:
      tal:replace="Content I want">Filler</span>

Cheers,
Clemens

P.S.: as You want to compare the objects You could compare quite as
well:

      tal:replace="Content I want">Filler</span>

or even

      tal:replace="Content I want">Filler</span>