[Zope] Sudden ZClass breakage

Tim Wilson wilson@visi.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:11:30 -0500

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 11:30:29PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Tim Wilson writes:
>  > ...
>  > I use a simple little ZClass to post announcements on my site. Recently,
>  > and without any help from me, adding new announcements fails with the
>  > following traceback. I didn't change a single thing related to this
>  > ZClass, but it just broke. Can anyone offer a suggestion about what is
>  > going on?
>
> We need "Error type" and "Error value" in addition to the traceback!

Well now I'm really confused! Following your advice, I went in to
replicate the error so I could include the error type and error value.
Wouldn't you know it, the problem is gone! The only thing that I can
imagine being related to this was that I packed the ZODB in the
intervening time. I have no idea what happened.

Thanks for the suggestion Dieter. Perhaps you have trans-Atlantic
magical powers.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com