[Zope] Re: Friday the 13th and date range search :-)

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:40:44 +0200

> Hi,
> I'm doing a date range search on a Catalog and I'm getting
> results that don't match the range. Before today, it had worked
> perfectly, but when I introduce dates between the 12th and
> 15th September it fails. Is it related with friday the 13th? :-)

Never mind, I just solved it. I'm not sure, but I think I had a
catalog from an old Zope version. It catalloged the ZClasses
twice and got wrong date-ranges results. So, I created the
ZCatallog and the indexes again. If I had this problem again,
it means something is wrong with ZCatallogs. In this case I'll
post another message again.

Regards,
Josef.