[Zope] Parametera and Formulator

Dag Nygren dag@newtech.fi
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:08:44 +0300

Hi,

I have two questions today, both concerning the not so
clearly explained parameter passing of Zope:
1. Did  I understand it right when I assume that  all the
   variables (form and dtml-let stuff) are available in all the
   objects that are below  (in the object hierarchy) =

   the one where they were defined.

2. How do I pass one of these Global (?) variables to  a python
   procedure from a DTML page ?

BRGDS

-- =

Dag Nygren                               email: dag@newtech.fi
Oy Espoon NewTech Ab                     phone: +358 9 8024910
Tr=E4sktorpet 3                              fax: +358 9 8024916
02360 ESBO                              Mobile: +358 400 426312
FINLAND