[Zope] Checking zope userfolder root

chrisf chrisf@fagmed.uit.no
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:27:10 +0200

Can this be done from a script?

Lets say you have the following directory structure:

ROOT/A/B/C/D/E

user TEMP is in the acl_user folder in the 'C' directory and hence can
log in only at ROOT/A/B/C directory and upwards.
lets say he logs in a ROOT/A/B/C/D/E/F
I would like to know at which level he was authorized.
I am not keen about changing manage user permissions.
In otherwords I would like a script that loops back through parents
checking to see if folders can be viewed.
How can one predict whether a user authorization dialogue will appear.
How can one interupt a authorization dialogue from appearing.

Thanks Chris