[Zope] Debug security settings

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:08:07 +0100

--=======7CC16409=======

I've created a user with the role "Administrator" and allowed many things
to this user in a subfolder like
Access contents information, View management screens and some other ones
for a ZClass I have.
The user still can't get into the /manage in this subfolder.
The frames come up and the tree menu on the left hand site looks alright,
but for the main window it just resides to the index_html method (ie.
outside the ZMI)

How do I debug to what permission this user fails to aquire? The list of
permissions is very long and I can't find the one.

---