[Zope] Q: Interested in a Zope/Plone CD at next week's OSCOM?

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:47:59 +0200

Howdy all.  As a way to promote the Zope/Plone presence at next week's
OSCOM Berkeley conference (Jim, Alan, and I are on the program, info
below), I was thinking about putting together a little CD to hand out.
Basically I'll burn Andy McKay's installer package with perhaps some
last-minute surprises.

I'm only planning to do this, though, for people that attend the
conference.  For a more substantial effort, I'll pitch in with others
that are working on the same thing.

Thus I'm trying to gauge demand: who is planning on going to the
conference and is interested in such a beastie?  Please email me
directly for responses.

Thanks!

--Paul

OSCOM - Open Source Content Management Conference
September 25th - 27th 2002, Berkeley, California
http://www.oscom.org/conferences/berkeley2002/