[Zope] Still No TextIndexNG on Win2000 (ALMOST SOLVED)

abg@comco-inc.com abg@comco-inc.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:12:46 -0500

Fixed the pyclist.c problem. The last hurdle appears to be a missing cl.exe
file. I confirmed that the file doesn't exist on my web server.

Is there a work-around?

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Andreas Jung
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 11:19 AM
To: Aaron Gillette; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Still No TextIndexNG on Win2000

try to add a debug print statement at the end of the initialize()
method inside TextIndexNG/__init__.py and then restart Zope.
You should see the debug print on the console where you do start
Zope. If it does not appear then something is wrong with your
TextIndexNG installation...for reasons I don't know. At least I
know that some people did install TextIndexNG on Windows systems.

-aj