[Zope] RE: [FASTCGI] Zope, fastcgi, Apache 2.0 - need a dummy file!?

Edward Muller edwardam@interlix.com
19 Sep 2002 19:35:21 -0500

I stand corrected. The file doesn't have to exist.

http://www.fastcgi.com/mod_fastcgi/docs/mod_fastcgi.html#FastCgiExternalServer

Sorry about that I could have sworn it did.....