[Zope] RE: List of "current" and deprecated products?

Mark McEahern marklists@mceahern.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:58:19 -0500

[Andreas Tille [mailto:tillea@rki.de]]
> I know the Debian Bug Tracking System very well, there is Bugzilla and
> there is a open verison of the SourceForge software available.  Why not
> have thos zope products controlled by those systems?

I think the original poster (OP) was referring to third party products.  If
that's what OP was asking about, you can hardly "control" what disparate
third parties do.  And I don't see why you'd want to.  Publish then
filter--I think that's the winning motto.  Of course, it would be more
accurate to say that I *believe* that.  <wink>

In any event, a bug tracking system tells you bugs about a given product.
How does it provide answers to questions like this:

1.  Should I use SiteRoot or VirtualHostMonster?
2.  How best to install Zope on Platform X?
3.  What's the most recommended HOWTO on Y?

Cheers,

// m

-