[Zope] Diacriticals in ZMI

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:33:52 -0300

On Qui 19 Set 2002 01:20, Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:
| I have same problem with MSIE in czech language. Try to define codepage in
| zope system files as suggested by me in my previous reply (look for that!).
| I need to define windows-1250 codepage (czech lang) like that:

| add these lines to <head> tag.

A suggestion: this could be put on the collector with a suggestion to create a
way to make this configurable without needing to modify the zope source by
hand, eg: providing these values as an environment variable, or trying to
guess them from the -L <locale> option of z2.py.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Any programming language is at its best before it is implemented and used.