Correction: Re: [Zope] ZCatalog

eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:33:39 -0400

Upon further investiongation... all the sub objects are listed as methods in
the Yihaw Folder ZClass.
I guess what I need is to find out how-to make them catalog-aware.
---------------------- Forwarded by Eric N. Dunn/USA/BAC on 09/20/2002 12:43
PM ---------------------------

Eric N. Dunn
09/20/2002 12:24 PM

To:   kedai@kedai.com.my
cc:
Subject:  Re: [Zope] ZCatalog  (Document link: Database 'Eric N. Dunn', View
      '($Sent)')

[[is yihaw a product or zclass?

if it's a zclass, go to control_panel/products/yihaw/yihawfolder(?)
click the subonkect page, and click zcatalog.  you will now be able to add
catalog]]

That worked to get the ZCatalog into a Yihaw Folder (ZClass) ... thanks :)

When creating a ZClass and making it catalog-aware, I noticed it will show
up on the ZCatalog/Find objects tab/Find objects of type: window.

How do I set an (already) developed ZClass to pick up the sub-objects of a
ZClass in the Find objects of type: window?
i.e.  Yihaw Folder (ZClass)
     - sub object = Yihaw News Item
     - sub object =Yihaw Text Note
     - sub object = Yihaw URL

I've been through the other ZClasses and can't seem to pick up the
contruction.

Bakhtiar A Hamid <kedai@kedai.com.my> on 09/20/2002 12:19:12 AM

Please respond to kedai@kedai.com.my