AW: [Zope] CMF and standalone product in python

trash.mail@gmx.ch trash.mail@gmx.ch
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 23:29:39 +0200

I think thats a solution, but I have a problem at this way.
My product use the attribute "meta_type" in every class and many
methods. If I inherit this classes I have to use other class names, and
then, the class name and it's "meta_type" isn't the same I use in the
methods.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FCssen
Roger Ineichen
Projekt01 GmbH