[Zope] Quick links fail?

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:27:45 +0200

| Odes=EDlatel: Jaroslav Lukesh <lukesh@k-net.cz>
| After click on the [>>>] button it show following message.
.....=20
| Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\Products\QuickLinks\QuickLinks.py,
line
| 85, in get_ql_meta_types
|     (Object: QuickLinks)
| KeyError: (see above)

I made Self-reply:

I have newly installed MSIE5 to testing web. So with NetscapeNavigator 3 =
was able to do that. Note that I am not able too to copy&paste in Zope wi=
th
MSIE5 (button shows, but "there are nothing to paste" or so message shows=
!!

If I define QuickLinks from NN3, then view management screens via MSIE, i=
MSIE does not appears, but in NN3 YES!

After uninstalling MSIE5, old one, MSIE4 have this error too. Does somebo=
dy
know how to fix these problems? Note that I need to work under Windows du=
development.

With best wishes, M$ to hell!

Regards JL.