[Zope] breadcrumbs ques

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:11:44 -0700

my final solution:

result = []
url = container.REQUEST.BASE0
path = context.getPhysicalPath()
for id in path:
  if id != '':
    url = url + '/' + id
    result.append({'id':id,'url':url})
return result # adjust as appropriate to get your site root

Now the only problem is I wanted the titles for these thingies cos ids
cant have spaces.....

Anyway thanks a lot for your help.

AM

Chris Withers wrote:

> AM wrote:
>
>> well the script & dtml method that you provided I copied into a
>> directory /site/layout
>> In the same directory I have another method that calls the dtml
>> method(yours)
>

> Why this setup? Why not just include the DTML of my method in your
> method? How are you calling my method from your method?
>
>> and finally all over the site dtml documents call the dtml method
>> that calls the dtml method that calls the python script.... :)
>

> How is this calling done?
>
>> However The same errors are generated when I press the test tab on
>> the script page. or the I try to view the dtml method that you provided
>

> weird, sorry, out of luck :-(
>
> Chris
>

> .

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes