[Zope] free editors for Windows with ftp/webDAV

Zachary Wu zachary@combi.com.cn
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:33:47 +0800

U can use Hnu software win32 version

Emacs : ftp://ftp.tokyonet.ad.jp/pub/windows/win32/
Vim: ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/pc/
XEmacs: http://ftp.xemacs.org/pub/xemacs/binaries/win32/installshield/

greetings, zopistas:

I am looking for recommendations for a free text or WYSIWIG editor for
Windows that can publish to a Zope instance. For Windows machines, so
far
the best thing I have found is Mozilla's composer, but it has some
annoying
shortcomings.

I personally wouldn't mind shelling out some cash for a good product,
but I
would like something that can be used by students and others without
money.

All recommendations and comments will be appreciated.

Danny Morgan