[Zope] Web application for Property company

Oliver Skiebe oliver.skiebe@gmx.net
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:04:05 +0200

I guess CMF could be a solution, check out plone (www.plone.org) as well;
concerning your subdomain issue:
what about using apache serving requests in front of zope and use
rewrite rules (mod_rewrite) to provide virtual hosts such that a query to

agenta.propertyportal.com is being forwarded to
propertyportal.com/agenta

this would mean any top-level zope folder would be accessible
via a "subdomain" (setting this up is only a dns issue),
thus solving your search problem.

cheers,
oliver