[Zope] ZODB - cleaning up mistakes

Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:17:01 +0100

On Wednesday 25 Sep 2002 3:19 pm, Paul Winkler wrote:

> I can't find anything in Undo that will bring this object back.
> Remember, I got rid of it with del(app.stupid_object).
> There's no Undo for that.

Sure there is. Every transaction is undoable.

If you didnt register a url for your transaction then Zope's undo log won=
t=20
show it in the gui..... you will have to call the undoLog method yourself=
 to=20
find a reference to the transaction, then call transactionalUndo.

> So, knowing the ID of the object, is there a way to
> find a valid reference to it so I can do a real _delObject()
> on it?

Why do you think that will help?