[Zope] For the future (DTML or Page Templates?)

Carlos A. Carnero Delgado carnero@icrt.cu
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:16:24 -0400

Hello,

in the past (back in the 2.1.0 days, I became (sort of) proficient with
DTML--those were the days in which I became hooked with Zope. In the
last year (or maybe a bit more than that) I had to give up Zope to
pursue something completely different. Now I have returned and found
Page Templates :)

I'm in the technical director of a new project that we'll start soon,
and I have conviced the people here to go the Zope way. So, I have to
ask, is DTML being phased out or is it still going strong?

Best regards,
--
carlos carnero | carnero@icrt.cu | sysadmin/BOFH

<django23> I have a stupid question: what does "sendmail" do?
<Epesh> django: you're right, that is pretty stupid