[Zope] simple python question

Sushil Bhattarai sushil.bhattarai@sirvisetti.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:19:28 -0400 (EDT)

I'm absolutely new to python, so please help me out

I have this calculator2 function which calls the webservice and gets token
as a XML file. At the same time I'm creating an XML Document (with is xxx
and title XXX). I want to feed the xml content I'm getting (in this case
token) into the XML document I'm creating. If I hard code the xml text in
quotes it works. But I want to feed the text I'm getting in as token. What
is the proper syntax to do that?

def calculator2(self, REQUEST, RESPONSE):
 ssfService = ServiceProxy
('http://localhost.ssc.com:8080/ssfsoap/services/CalcService?WSDL')
 token = ssfService.addInt(3,8)
 REQUEST.set('token1', token)
 xml = self.manage_addProduct['XMLDocument'].add('xxx', 'XXX', REQUEST
['token1'])
 return token

--
Sirvisetti Systems