[Zope] Re: [Zope] Re: [Zope] structured text and åäö Shall I put this in the Collector?

Andreas Jung andreas@andreas-jung.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:25:42 +0200

I don't know what your point is. Setting the correct
locales for your Zope installation is just one line in
the startup script.

-aj

--On Freitag, 27. September 2002 11:35 +0100 Peter Bengtsson