[Zope] Session and objects

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:33:25 +0200

On Monday 30 September 2002 14:23, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> there is no way for the application to detect that someone has closed
> their browser. there is methods in the sessioning machinery that allow
> you to do processing on session data that is about to expire. that's
> where you need to look.

Do You want to say, that I need look from the Zope to the user session? 8=
-|=20
Well, I need turn-off the DB connection on the _Zope_ side, not on the us=
er=20
side. Then how to look via all the sessions that someones already expired=
?=20
:-) Yes, I have a solution with remote scripting & crontab or with XCron,=
 but=20
maybe there is a better way?

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

WARN_(accel)("msg null; should hang here to be win compatible\n");
=09-- WINE source code