[Zope] Receive your Disney Movies gift.

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:57:01 -0400

> Love Disney Movies? Forward to your friends!

As a thank you gift to celebrate our 5th anniversary, you
may enter TheMovieSociety "2 Tickets to DisneyLand
Sweep-stake."
Join and grab one of the special offer this week or
tell your friends to get theirs. Good luck!

TheMovieSociety 2 Tickets to Disneyland Sweep-stake.
great offers such as "3 Disney Movies for F-r-e-e !"
http://www.themoviesociety.com/cgi-bin/offer.cgi?affid=265

--- 3 Disney Movies for F-R-E-E. Only S&H ---
(Over 200 titles to choose from.)

-- TheMovieSociety 5 Anniv sweep-stake --

Join now and enter our sweep-stake.
http://www.themoviesociety.com/cgi-bin/offer.cgi?affid=265
(once joined, also check out the movie offers!)

Robert Filio
Event support - The Movie Society

This is a tell-a-friend service provided by TheMovieSociety,
the movie fans opt in news-letter.
If you are sub-scribed but no longer wish to be a member and
receive our emails, send a remove email to:
un-sub-scribe-now@themoviesociety.com
To contact our club support, email:
opt-in-support@themoviesociety.com
MAIL OPEN - IP VIEW LOG - MACHINE LOG - ISP LOG
The Movie Society - 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 -