[Zope] error in addZSQLMethod.

Santoshi Reddy sreddy@cise.ufl.edu
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:25:36 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the reply.I did what you suggested namely separate the
arguments by spaces.However I still get the smae error.Heres what i
wrote now

context.manage_addZSQLMethod('selectname', title='selectname',
connection_id='Oracle_database_connection',
 arguments='PROF_ID firstName middleName lastName email linkToWebpage
degree
officeNumber telephoneNumber', template='Select firstname from
Professor')

and here is the error i get

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: manage_addZSQLMethod