[Zope] anonymous writes to index_html

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:23:28 +0200

On  02 Apr 2003 12:07:57 +0100 GMT (..13:07 where i live(GMT+1) )
Mark Stangroom asked the Zope mailinglist about the following:

MS> I have discovered that something is writing to my index_html method on
MS> my zope server. When I click undo there is a long list of anonymous
MS> transactions at random times. These are filling up my zope database.

MS> Could anyone advise me as to what kind of objects etc could be causing
MS> this behaviour as so far I am at a loss?

Are you by any chance using the i18n:framework and localizer ?

Localizer puts new messages into the message-catalog when encountered.
(adding a new transaction)
If you do like me, and accidentally put i18:translate on an item with
dynamic (unique !) content that varies with each request, your data.fs will hurt
;)

--
Geir Bækholt