[Zope] what happens when I click restart...

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:54:22 -0800

george donnelly wrote:
> [Tena Sakai wrote (tena.sakai.b@bayer.com) on 4/3/03 11:02 AM]
>
> > I gather it is better to use /Control_Panel buttons (than
> > stop and start scripts in zope directory).
>
> Actually a better idea would be to setup your Zope in an instance_home
> config and use the stop and start scripts, IMO.

Come zope 2.7 signal handling will have matured to where its reliable
enough to use, until then the control panel buttons are probably
safest.  Check out the CleanShutdown proposal zope.org.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"I was in love once -- a Sinclair ZX-81.  People said, "No, Holly, she's