[Zope] how to get the author of a modification ?

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain Thénault
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:51:23 +0200

hi folks !

I'ld like to make a history of latest change on a web site. To do so I
fetch the latest modified object using a catalog query on
ModificationDate. The problem is that I'ld like to display the
modification's author, which is not a property of the object. I guess
that I need to find the transaction associated with the modification to
get this information but I don't know how to do that...

Any idea ?

--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).