[Zope] Zope performance documentation

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
04 Apr 2003 07:37:12 -0800

Running Apache as a front end is a good idea for any number of reasons:

1. Easier to run Zope *and* other services
2. Way faster service of static files
3. More sophisticated caching
4. Better pattern matching
5. Better support for SSL
6. Better protection against DOS attacks
7. Legacy integration
8. And more...

Dylan